mercoledì 24 ottobre 2012

HARD ROCK CAFE'...i wasn't lucky..

Hello girls!
Here I am again, I'm finally back in Torino.
I spent a Beautiful week in Rome, and I have to thank my adorable cousin for that.
The beginning of my trip wasn't the best one, infact I've lost my flight, but on Wednesday night I was in Rome, so I won't talk about that "not-so-happy" fact.
In this post I will show you some pics taken few nights ago at Hard Rock Cafè, where we planned to eat...and when I say "we planned to eat " I mean " We'd love to eat there but we gave up because of more than an hour of waiting" ...
I was a little sad about that but fortunately my honey had a wonderful idea, he brought me to eat the best " Tiramisù " around Rome, at Pompi (I strongly advise this place), so my night turned from sad to happy in half an hour.
Now I leave you to my pics, have a wonderful day!
xoxoxo.

Buongiorno a fanciulle!
Eccomi di nuovo qui, da ieri sera infatti sono tornata a Torino.
La "quasi"- settimana romana iniziata mercoledì scorso è stata meravigliosa, e per questo devo ringraziare il mio adorato cugino, che mi ha sopportata.
Mercoledì mattina ho perso il mio volo, così mi sono ritrovata, all' ultimo minuto, a cercare un modo per raggiungere Roma entro  sera...il treno è stato un ottimo alleato.
In questo post ho deciso di condividere qualche foto scattata poche sere fa, quando, ho avuto la fortuna di assaggiare il Tiramisù (al pistacchio) più buono di Roma. 
I piani per la serata erano ben diversi, avevamo programmato di cenare all' Hard Rock Cafè ma l' attesa superiore all' ora, ci ha fatto cambiare idea; 
Un po' triste per l'accaduto, pensavo che la serata avesse preso "la piega sbagliata" ma fortunatamente mi sbagliavo.
Ora vi lascio alle foto e vi auguro una splendida giornata!
xoxoxo.



 I WAS WEARING:
 CALABRESE scarf
 GANT sweater
 GAP jeans
 H&M basic tee
 HOGAN shoes
 LOUIS VUITTON bag







18 commenti:

  1. Rome is on my list of places I have to see :).

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I advise you my next posts =)
      cant wait to share my pics of Rome and hear your thoughts!
      xoxo

      Elimina
    2. You are so cute! And I'm not a fan of Hard Rock :( Would you like to follow each other?

      WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

      Elimina
    3. thanks a lot sweetheart!
      Sure!
      I check out yours!
      xoxo

      Elimina
  2. ciao cara! complimenti per il blog!
    ti va di seguirci?
    fammi sapere...ti aspetto da me :)
    kisses
    Anthea

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ciao! Grazie mille, felicissima che ti piaccia!
      molto volentieri!
      passo da te!
      xoxo

      Elimina
  3. Mmmm... Rome!!
    great bag!!
    kisses!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che carino il tuo blog!
    Passa da me se ti va.
    Bacio!

    Giveaway sul mio blog: http://www.eleganceofluxury.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  5. Nice blog ^^

    hermesetmaya.blogspot.fr

    RispondiElimina
  6. Glad you ended up having a good time in Rome!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. thank you so much!
    I'll do my best!
    xoxox

    RispondiElimina
  8. Thanks a lot sweetheart!
    sure <3

    RispondiElimina
  9. Great pictures! You look stunning!
    I would be happy if you find 5 min to check my blog :) xoxo
    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per i vostri adorabili commenti xo
thank you for your lovely comments xo