giovedì 25 luglio 2013

Summer MOOD(boards).

Hello beauties!
My summer holiday will officially start tomorrow and I'm freaking out..
I spent these day looking at pictures taken last summer and then I decided to play with them, and recreate them, changing few things and giving them a sort of new life trough titles and songs.
In this post I will share with you three "summer look" boards I created on Stylight  a platform where you can mix your outfit pictures with songs,quotations and products from the sites...in other words you can play with fashion. I immediately fell in love with it, that's why I advise you to take a look.
Now I leave you to my boards and wait to discover which is your favorite.


Buongiorno bellezze!
Le mie vacanze estive avranno ufficialmente inizio domani, e io ovviamente non sto più nella pelle.
Negli ultimi giorni mi è capitato di guardare le foto dell'estate scorsa così ho deciso di giocarci e dar a vecchi look una  " nuova vita"  attribuendo dei "titoli" e canzoni che per me hanno una rilevanza.
In questo post ho deciso di condividere tre boards che spero vi piacciano create su Stylight, un portale online dove è possibile creare boards, mixando le foto di outfit con canzoni, citazioni e prodotti trovati all' interno del sito, insomma è possibile sbizzarrirsi e creare collages.


I love to wear "total white" looks that's why I created "White flag" board.
Adoro indossare il "total white " specialmente perchè fa risaltare l'abbronzatura.

"White Flag"



Asymmetric shirts stole my heart one year ago, with floral shorts I've chosen the grey one.
Le t-shirt asimmetriche hanno rubato il mio cuore, con gli shorts a fiori ne ho scelta una grigia.


Nautical stripes trend is one of my favorite one, for this reason I'll always bring my striped shirt with me.

Le maglie a righe sono uno dei miei amori più longevi, ecco perchè è un capo che nella mia valigia non manca mai.

                                                                 "Via con me"



                                                       Wish you an amazing summer.
                                                                 Much Love.
                                                        

11 commenti:

  1. Great post you look lovely in your outfits

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely :-)

    Have a great day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    RispondiElimina
  3. Cute outfits! I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other. :)

    ♥Stacey Nguyen
    www.trendyoutings.com

    I am having a giveaway right now with about $160 worth of stuff . Check it out if you'd like ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaPpWl2rNYo

    RispondiElimina
  4. amazing blog sweet & it's so pity that I just browse just this time since we already meet many times. anyway, let me know if u want to follow each other on gfc & bloglovin?





    click to find me >>> here



    RispondiElimina
  5. Nice outfits, I love the shoes! :) Hugs from philippines!
    Feel free to visit and follow my blog! :)
    http://tjfseries.blogspot.com :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Mi piace molto tuo outfit ;) Bellisimo!

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. thank you so much dear...I do the same

    xoxox

    RispondiElimina
  8. Querida

    Gostei do teu Blogue, não muito diferente do meu, pela Poesia que a Moda e a Beleza encerram, serão lugares comuns dizer-se que a beleza é sempre um ponto que o Amor vê.
    Desejo felicidades para esse árduo trabalho, que, sei, é feito, também, com muito prazer.

    Beijos

    SOL



    PS: Vale para todos. Vi o último (Dia 1 NOV), mas preferi Comentar aqui.

    B

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per i vostri adorabili commenti xo
thank you for your lovely comments xo