sabato 28 dicembre 2013

Diet w/ MICHY MALLOW'S


Hello beauties! 
In this post I would like to share with you few pictures of the shooting in collaboration with Michy Mallow's  a bijoux brand and Erika, my dearest photographer.
As probably everyone I'm fighting against "Christmas kilos" … so the first thing to do is avoiding desserts and sweets …poor me, I think I will not survive.
I've found the solution…i can wear them.
Chocolate, biscuits and croissants will not scare me anymore.
I won't eat them. I WEAR them.
I wish you an amazing weekend.
Much Love.

Buongiorno fanciulle!
In questo breve post ho deciso di condividere con voi alcune delle foto scattate dalla mia amata fotografa, Erika Bertello, per la collaborazione con un marchio di bijoux in fimo, nato dalla passione  della giovanissima Michela che ormai è diventata una professionista nel crearli.
Se anche voi state litigando con la bilancia dopo i pranzi e le cene infinite…
non vi resta che evitare i dolci …e se proprio non doveste riuscire a farne a meno…
fate come me … Indossateli!
Pan di stelle, baci perugina, cioccolato e croissant non saranno più una minaccia per la linea.
Per scoprire l'intera collezione visitate la pagina fb Michy Mallow's.
Vi saluto e auguro un buon weekend.





  Special thanks to ERIKA and Michy Mallow's

 I WAS WEARING
 MICHAEL KORS watch
 MICHY MALLOW'S necklace and bracelet
 ZARA blazer
 TEZENIS shirt


15 commenti:

  1. un bijoux da addentare! bellissimo il colore della giacca, un bacio
    Ubique Chic

    RispondiElimina
  2. Mi piace la tua giacca, simpatico il ciondolo!
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Really like the color of your blazer <3

    Love,
    Breathe Me

    RispondiElimina
  4. try high heel shoes with this outfit....you will look hot :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. i agree with casual footwear..you must go for pumps shoes..you will look great :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks for the advice!
      I'll do that for sure!
      xo

      Elimina
  6. you got great personality dear...why don't you try Indian designer sarees sometimes.....you will look awesome (:

    RispondiElimina
  7. carinissimo il concept di questa linea! :D si abbinano benissimo con il look in toni pastello che hai scelto :)

    bacibaci
    Bear
    http://alluneedismode.wordpress.com/

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per i vostri adorabili commenti xo
thank you for your lovely comments xo